At VXMadness 1.0 we listed the five reasons to attend as Learn, Collaborate, Network, Build and Celebrate. This year we have five new reasons to attend:
1. This is the only conference where you don’t have to walk through an exhibit hall and waste your time with vendors trying to vie for your attention. While you can win prizes at our Wednesday night Casino Event, they won’t be those silly trade show tchotchkes—aka “trinkets and trash”—from the typical trade show. We’re talking Jabra accessories, binoculars, gift cards, and more.
2. We listened to your suggestions in our post-conference survey from last year and have added a technical track. We have separated out seven hours of technical content, and all attendees can join either the technical or general track – or switch back and forth.
3. Nobody has fun like we do. If you saw our conference pictures from last year, you know we like to work hard and play hard. We believe people buy more from people they like, and as you will see at VXMadness we are a likeable group.
4. We tell you the truth – even if it hurts! We are not “Yes Men” and will tell you what you need to hear to improve your business and grow your managed Services revenue.
5. Success Guaranteed! If you leave VXMadness 2.0, follow our advice, and don’t make more money in 2015, we’ll let you come next year for free to make it up to you.
And the NCAA March Madness games are a real bonus. Our viewing parties are a blast—even if you are not a huge basketball fan. Plus we give you lots of time to network with our keynote speakers, VXSWAT members and other conference attendees.