The variables in the IT landscape grow every day and while it’s great to have a plan for what this will look like in 5 years, we need a plan for today. At the Texas Technology Summit, VXSuite presented the 7 Biggest Headaches in IT and how to solve them.
- BYOD – What are the pitfalls? Is more bandwidth the only answer?
- Transition from TDM to VoIP
- 911 or threatening call alert searches
- Who’s to blame for bad call quality? Carrier, IT, Telecom?
- Delivering the right information to managers to make critical business decisions
- Can IT be a strategic asset rather than just a cost center?
- Does IT have a seat at the executive table to drive the mission of our company or am I just fighting fires?
Contact us if you are interested in seeing the presentation!
VXSuite helps companies provide excellent Quality of Experience to their Unified Communications users. VXPulse is a web-based application that monitors the network and allows remote control to both legacy and IP phone systems. VXSuite includes Call Accounting, Cell Phone Reporting, VoIP Monitoring and Reporting. Solve problems such as tracking a 911 call, bomb threat or other harassing call.